A Dutch government official was quoted as saying that he couldn't understand how a nation which once administered a third of the world couldn't sort out Brexit in two years. It is a sad state of affairs that after 24 months of Brexit negotiations a deal is still not in sight. I think the time has come for some radical action before Britain becomes the laughing stock of the world and the economy is badly damaged. Firstly, Theresa May should resign. She has my sympathy and if awards were given for effort she would win first prize, but unfortunately we are judged on results and she has failed. She no longer has control over her own party and parliament is in rebellion. She was wrong to do a deal with the DUP and was wrong not to reach out to other parties in parliament before the Brexit negotiations.
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property