Amit Kapoor is the president and CEO of the India Council on Competitiveness. He has been inducted into the Competitiveness Hall of Fame, which is administered by the Harvard Business School Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness. In 2019, he and Bibek Debroy, chairman of India’s Economic Advisory Council, published an article in the ‘Harvard Business Review’, the title of which was ‘GDP is not a measure of human well-being’.
Also in News
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”