It was being billed as the summer season which would go down on record as the best ever. After two years of pandemic, tourists just wanted to get away and Mallorca was in pole position. As we head towards peak season, doubts have started to surface about the season...it will probably not be as good as everyone initially thought; similar to 2019, the last season before the start of the pandemic.
Champagne on ice
The island is busy but not as busy as everyone had forecast
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca