The arrival of Jet2's first weekend city-break visitors to Palma from Manchester on Thursday continues to attract a highly positive reaction. In addition to the Majorca Hoteliers Federation having identified this as "momentous", the president of Palma hoteliers, Javier Vich, has described the marketing of these city-breaks by Jet2 as great news for Palma. "It represents a turning point for the British market and will benefit the whole city not just tourist accommodation."
Jet2 city-break package a "turning point", say Palma hoteliers
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca