Jet2 providing more seats than ever.
More than a million Jet2 UK holidaymakers for the islands this summer.
Jet2 looking forward to a good 2022.
Bookings returning to pre-pandemic levels.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays preparing for June holiday lift-off.
The holiday push will really start in the first week of June.
"Greece makes big push for the British market...."
“I think really, we could all do with some good news after months of bad headlines, one after the other...”
Despite all the scaremongering over Brexit, it looks like the Britons are still coming.
Local news from your area
This has been a sad week on our island and the only good news story is in the humanity of the businesses and people who live here.
Jet2 is now the UK's second largest tour operator.
The airline and tour operator are creating 250 new jobs in Majorca.
Jet2.com is increasing capacity on its flights to Palma this winter by 129%.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will lay on a record of more than 9.6 million seats for summer 2018.
Private detectives will be out in key resorts like Magalluf and other main resorts across Spain.
For passenger service agents, ramp agents, baggage loaders, drivers, resort reps and airport reps. Apply online at www.jet2careers.com.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems