The Partido Popular in Manacor and at the Council of Mallorca are calling for the creation of a temporary car park at Cala Varques in order to "prevent the traffic chaos which occurs every season".
Cala Varques car park proposal to prevent "traffic chaos"
A lack of coordination by different authorities
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024