Caló des Moro was in the news last summer because of "tourist saturation".
When thousands of people go to the mountains, the telecom system is overloaded.
Work will start in the first quarter of 2022.
Santa Catalina market just one of those said to be at risk.
A car park is needed before the town hall goes ahead with traffic and street parking restrictions.
Advert for parking rental
Parking in Bellevue and by the Siestas in Puerto Alcudia.
ORA zones are to be extended.
ORA pay zones are to be extended to neighbourhoods such as Santa Catalina.
A lifesaver for bars, but residents struggle to find somewhere to park.
Mayor Hila and others at the Son Moix car park on Monday.
The number plate will determine the tariff.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Exclusive: Joseph Fiennes visits site of new Mallorca home
- Update; British teen in Magalluf pool accident may never walk again
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- It's going to be hotter in Mallorca this summer