On Thursday, Mayor José Hila and mobility councillor, Francesc Dalmau, unveiled measures that are planned for pacifying traffic in the centre of Palma. The mayor said that vehicles will be "redistributed" outside the centre and that public space will be recovered for pedestrians and the educational community.
Restricted parking on the Avenidas under new Palma mobility plan
Measures to be in force within a year
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals