Researchers at the University of the Balearic Islands and the University of Girona have concluded that the awarding of a Blue Flag does not in itself contribute to the improvement of beaches.
Research concludes that Blue Flags do not improve beaches
Town halls are opting for other accreditation
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!