The Palma police anti-graffiti unit has identified one individual as having been responsible for 85 examples of graffiti in various parts of the city. Going by the name Older, graffiti at the Soller railway station was his (security cameras captured images of him), while the graffiti on the feminist mural in Plaça Tubo was also his - together with a "colleague".
Palma police hunting down the graffiti vandals
Art students are often responsible for the graffiti
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"