The All Saints holiday weekend will see 2,624 flights at Palma's Son Sant Joan Airport, an increase of around 25% compared with the pre-pandemic holiday in 2019.
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy