Arenal in Llucmajor and part of Playa de Palma are covered by the Balearic government's tourism of excesses decree. Palma town hall and Palma police have zones defined as "special intervention". Playa de Palma is one of these zones. Regional legislation, municipal controls and ordinance, and yet residents of Arenal and Playa de Palma are enduring the same problems as ever.
Also in News
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures