Iago Negueruela insists that Jet2 have "always understood" the Balearic position regarding quality tourism.
"I can do what I couldn't do in my country."
The president of the Association of Hotel Chains on prices, pay, tourism of excesses and holiday rentals.
This is an extension to the Balearic government's tourism of excesses decree.
Playa de Palma residents are denouncing anti-social behaviour, especially that of Spanish students.
Bars and restaurants are to ban the wearing of football shirts.
Tourism of excesses decree, and yet residents endure the excesses of young tourists.
The Balearics was the top spot for foreign tourists in August.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma