The British Civil Aviation Authority has issued a list of UK airports which have gone to the bottom of the class when it comes to air delays.
Revealed: the worst British airports for delays
Birmingham airport takes top spot
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones