Yet another sign that Mallorca is going up-market with the announcement that Ikos Resorts has purchased the Blau Porto Petro hotel which they intend to transform into a luxury resort opening next summer.
Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
Ikos Porto Petro will house a total of 319 rooms, equipped with terraces and private pools on the seafront.
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca