The British government continue to negotiate with Spain over the validity of British driving licences and eventhough talks have been ongoing for more than six months there is still no accord. At the moment, Spain does not recognise British driving licences for residents leaving many UK residents pondering whether to retake their driving test in Spain.
British government "pushing" to resolve driving licence nightmare
Talks continue, no news yet
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca