GOB say that Palma town hall does not have the legal powers to intervene in the case of El Bungalow.
Protesters were critical of environmentalists GOB as well as of the Costas Authority.
The original property in Ciudad Jardín was built over a hundred years ago.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!