Jaime Martínez is the new mayor of Palma. To him, as he has said, falls the burden of responsibility for Spain's eighth largest city in terms of population. A one-time Balearic tourism minister, he will head a Partido Popular administration that will govern Palma in minority. In reference to Vox, he insists that he hasn't excluded anyone from the administration.
The new mayor of Palma - tough on graffiti, scooters and security
"When we talk about getting tough, we are talking about enforcing the rules"
Also in News
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- The ninety-day rule: "Exclusive interview with French Senator proposing end to 90-day rule"