It was one the most unexpected events of the summer in Mallorca, not only the arrival of Amazon founder multi billionaire Jeff Bezos’s new $500 million yacht Koru in the Bay of Palma on her inaugural cruise on July 19, but also the fact that he and his then girlfriend and now fiancée Lauren Sánchez flew out to the yacht by helicopter, after landing in Palma on board a private jet, to board her and set sail on her for the first time.
One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
Amazon tycoon Bezos wanted some piece and quiet
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals