A British cruise ship which made a controversial visit to a Cornish town last month docked in Palma this morning. The Spirit of Aventure, operated by Saga Cruises, displaces 60,000 tons and she arrived in Palma from Minorca. The ship cruised into the southern Cornish port town of Fowey last month and not everyone was pleased to see her.
British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
1,000 passengers on board
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca