Rafa Nadal has decided to light up his mansion in Porto Cristo in blue at night. The tennis player has placed some blue spotlights which can be seen from the port and which are also reflected in the Mediterranean, an elegant lighting which has attracted the attention of the neighbours of the area and passers-by.
Rafa Nadal’s Mallorca mansion goes up in blue
The tennis legend is back in training
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals