Find out what made the headlines in the Majorca Daily Bulletin this week.
At present, travellers arriving from a country on the amber list, which includes top tourist destinations Spain, France, the United States and Italy, are required to isolate on arrival.
Tail fins of British Airways Embraer 190 aircraft are pictured at London City Airport.
According to the government, people "should not travel to amber list countries or territories for leisure purposes".
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”