Sir Ben Ainslie in Palma.
Ainslie's own team will be attempting to go head-to-head with holders New Zealand to win the world’s oldest sporting trophy.
Forbes pegs his net worth at about $19 billion.
INEOS Britannia is "very much looking the real deal".
Today's meeting in Palma.
Mallorca has become the permanent home of INEOS Britannia to prepare for the America’s Cup sailing competition.
INEOS is planning on establishing a permanent base for its sailing project in Mallorca.
Its radical appearance with a steel grey hull and a low freeboard accentuated by the bow attracted attention in the bay.
INEOS Britannia T6 in the Bay of Palma.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma