The EMT municipal bus company announced yesterday that the number 1 service which connects the port with Palma airport is going to be operating 24/7 from 1 July and will continue operating round the clock until at least the end of August.
The bus was cleared of its passengers (only four or five) when an engine problem initially caused white smoke.
The driver and two passengers were not hurt in the accident.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents