Etiqueta 'Ciutat Jardí'
Green flags flying again in Palma
There were red flags at Can Pere Antoni and Ciutat Jardí beaches because of wastewater spills.
Residents demanding an end to Palma beach contamination
Businesses as well as residents are demanding solutions, "not just words".
Prosecutor investigating Palma beach spills
Spills of faecal water occur in a "systematic" fashion every time there is heavy rain.
Palma beaches will have to close for the next two summers
Fixing the problem with the spills is going to take some time.
Palma beaches close again because of spills
Red flags were raised again at Can Pere Antoni and Ciutat Jardí beaches yesterday. There had been red flags on Sunday as well.
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished