Miró sculptures for Marivent Palace gardens
The gardens at the Marivent Palace will finally open to the public on 2 May and will feature Joan Miró sculptures.
Town hall wants all Marivent gardens open to the public
"We expect that in the future we will be able to open all the gardens," says town hall director of urban planning Joan Riera.
Marivent gardens will now open in February
The gardens will be closed for two weeks over the Easter period and between 15 July and 15 September:
Marivent Palace gardens due to open in January
A fence is to be installed in the Marivent Palace gardens to separate the part used by the Royal Family and the general public.
Marivent will not open to the public this year
"Respect, trust and mutual understanding" with the Royal Household when it comes to the issue of the opening of the gardens.
Gardens of Marivent Palace to open to the public
The King had recommended that the proposal be studied in order to ensure that there were no pitfalls and that the best arrangement possible be considered with the government.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount