Majorca's hoteliers were asked not to be alarmist; the attempt at communicating the benefits of the tourist tax was "dismal"; schoolchildren were at risk of being indoctrinated; and Madrid was making an appeal about bulls.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow