The plan will set out measures to limit human pressure in the Es Trenc and Ses Covetes coastal area.
Terraces, it is argued, could have a negative effect on the dunes.
After years of controversy, the permanent chiringuito is to disappear.
It is becoming ever more unlikely that there will be chiringuito bars this summer.
The regional environment ministry sent a letter to the Costas Authority regarding the legality of fourteen bars.
The tender procedure for the new chiringuitos and for sunloungers and parasols has been suspended.
"It is regrettable that there are no sunloungers and lifeguards and nor is there anywhere to buy a bottle of water for a child who might be in need of drink."
The Supreme Court has ruled that Campos town hall is obliged to knock down the permanent chiringuitos and make provision for demountable bars.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents