Pay has nowhere near kept pace with prices, but as the same time there has been too much unnecessary spending.
"It is necessary to contain tourism and the real-estate sector."
President Armengol has called for "historic salary increases".
A special economic regime for the Balearics has never properly been addressed.
The government is highlighting the current situation of "full employment and economic growth".
Only a few weeks of the tourism season left.
A buoyant summer, but in the winter there will be economic slowdown and a "very worrying" situation.
The traders and restaurateurs have denied that Palma is “saturated”.
Inflation driving fears of economic crisis.
Tourism recovery is reigniting a debate that the pandemic most definitely did not sweep away.
Tourism recovery will not enough on its own.
Economy Minister Nadia Calvino.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma