Thursday's meeting with freight transport representatives.
The government wants to avoid a strike by the hauliers that is due to start on 28 March.
Trucks make around 500,000 trips a year between ports in the Balearic Islands.
"We cannot have different prices of the same products in each autonomous community, since the advertising campaigns are statewide."
Increased shipping cost “is a new burden that harms the competitiveness of the Balearic Islands”.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca