Susan Mackay lives almost opposite the Can Xim bakery in Pollensa where there was an horrific fire last Sunday. This is her first-hand account.
President Armengol at the presentation of a solar park project on Thursday.
The minister for energy transition, Juan Pedro Yllanes (centre) at a solar park in Consell.
The government insists that agricultural production will not decrease as a result of photovoltaic parks.
Given the growth, a government target for self-consumption will be met well ahead of schedule.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma