Etiqueta 'News from the north of Mallorca'
A Pollensa rubbish row brewing up in time for the election
This week in the news: Hiring of new staff, the new season about to kick off and political rivals on friendly terms.
Alcudia’s new ‘Mile’ - a peek into the future, but no more
This week we talk about the latest project in Alcudia, the wastewater plant and the bid for Pollensa mayor.
Protesting against the electricity cable in Alcudia
So why are the residents of Alcudia upset? And are you renting from an Airbnb this year?
Protest against the electricity cable
Residents of Bonaire protest against the electricity cable.
Sending out an SOS - the year in the north of Mallorca
Andrew Ede gives us a review of news and events that happened over the year in the North of Mallorca.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount