The End celebrate the 50th anniversary of the release of one of the most memorable and enduring rock albums in the history of music.
The band's association with Formentera goes beyond the visits. The film "More" was released in 1969. It arguably captured the hippie era better than any other film of the time did.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs