Celebrating its 75th anniversary, the yacht club is seeking to ensure that its concession continues.
Saturday's protest at the yacht club and by the ports authority's offices.
Banner at the Real Club Náutico in Palma.
A protest against an apparent "gentrification" of yacht clubs.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca