With Halloween fast approaching you might be planning to carve out a pumpkin, ready to spook your visitors and the kids playing trick or treat on your doorstep. Once you’ve carved out your pumpkin to perfection, its time to put all that delicious, leftover flesh to good use in anything from curries, salads, sweet waffles to a classic all-American pumpkin pie.
Cooking for Halloween with Marc Fosh: Eat the seasons!
Simple recipes for a real Halloween treat!
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map