I love autumn with sweet young mussels, crisp new season almonds, wild mushrooms, pomegranates, Clementine’s, chard, rhubarb, late blackberries, early apples etc all coming into season– could there be a better time of the year to shop for food?
Natural sweet & sour
There is, perhaps, no ingredient more representative of autumn than a crisp, sweet-acidic, juicy apple
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma