Walking around Kimpton Aysla hotel and its grounds I thought to myself that I needed some new superlatives in my vocabulary to describe this place! From the moment we walked in with Lucie, a colleague from The islander, we were thoroughly impressed – with the grand reception, the impeccable hotel rooms, the spa, the extensive gardens and several pools! Everything was stunning and super stylish, without trying too hard at all. Lucie commented that, for her, the height of luxury was “not to be dressed up in expensive clothes, but to walk around barefoot”. And you could certainly walk barefoot in the gardens of Kimpron Aysla, in the Mallorcan countryside, surrounded by breath-taking mountain views!
Eating Out in Mallorca: SABA @ Kimpton Aysla, Santa Ponsa
Fusion cuisine in a relaxed luxury setting
Also in Food and drink
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday