It all came as a big surprise. A friend told me of a restaurant called Palet that did a good menú del día at €11.90. So we went to try it. It’s in a very busy part of town, up from the Intermodal station at Plaza España.
The restaurant review: There’s a Greek Taverna in town
Thumbs up or Thumbs down?
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals