The Balearic president, Marga Prohens, today defended the strategic lines of her government in tourism at the World Travel Market, which she summarised as a commitment to “the trinomial formed by tourism, sport and culture” and to “growing in value, not in volume”.
Balearic President says British market has performed “exceptionally well” this season
Mallorca forecasts “very good” autumn-winter season for British tourism
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck