The new Balearic minister for Tourism, Jaume Bauza, rather put the cat amongst the pigeons when he hinted that he would scrap the Law of Excesses which aims to curb bad behaviour and excessive drinking in Magalluf, Arenal and San Antonio (Ibiza). He told parliament that the Law of Excesses had failed and promised to introduce new tough legislation to combat anti-social behaviour.
Magalluf in limbo again
No-one is too sure what Jaume Bauza is planning to do
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals