A "high-ranking" UK government source has told The Sunday Times that August "is looking the most likely" start date for foreign holidays.
Foreign holidays for Brits unlikely "until August"
The April 12 review is going to be crucial
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort