PSOE, Més and Podemos have been involved in another argument about tourism promotion. Following the row at the Council of Mallorca caused by PSOE's intention to pay 1.8 million euros on continuing to name Real Mallorca's stadium Visit Mallorca (now dropped), the same party has caused an upset with its coalition partners at Palma town hall.
Tourist tax will not be used to promote Playa de Palma to digital nomads
Another political row over tourism promotion
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow