If you’re an avid coffee drinker, Spain is the 11th cheapest place to purchase a coffee, costing only 1.90 euro
An increase in demand from 'nomadic workers'.
"You will be able to live in Spain for up to five years with your family..."
"It’s a law that will allow Spain to be at the forefront in the push and promotion of talent in this rapidly growing digital economy"
The coalition parties at the town hall have not seen eye to eye on the proposal.
Sara Padicchi, teleworking for Wall Street with views of the Cathedral.
Digital nomads includes Mallorca as a favourite destination.
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma