Thousands of illegal holiday homes across the Balearics could soon be available to rent in an effort to solve the housing crisis. The Balearic government wants these homes, which are being rented out to tourists illegally, to be offered to local residents on long term rents.
Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)
New government housing plan
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca