A super-yacht owned by former retail king, Philip Green, docked in Palma this week and is moored in the Club de Mar. The current 90-metre Lionheart yacht is the third commissioned by Green to be built by Benetti Yachts (project FB262). With contracts signed in 2012, it is built of steel with an aluminium superstructure. Completed in early 2016, after sea trials off Livorno, it undertook a commissioning run to Malta in May, able to cruise at a speed of 15 knots (28 km/h; 17 mph).
Philip Green's superyacht docks in Palma
Lionheart considered one of the most luxurious yacht in the world
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers