In October 2001, S’Albufereta was declared a nature reserve.
I am going to look at how nature will cope during all this, and what we can do to still enjoy seeing nature to boost our wellbeing.
Sa Dragonera was included in an international project for the monitoring of migratory birds.
It is also the time when opportunists will peck at the fresh blossom, Great Tits and Blackbirds for example.
This week I am going to take a light-hearted look at my own collection of mishaps, from being electrocuted to head banging a hide door, from being frisked to causing panic on the beach.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma