I feel privileged to have been able to recommend over 50 good, great and incredible places so far...
The tourism industry in the Balearics is more concerned about the condition of the German market than the British.
The Council of Majorca held a special Majorca experience at the Michelin Star Hispania restaurant in Lombard Street, London.
Over the course of the year, UK tourism has gone up two per cent and spending by 3.6%.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma