Etiqueta 'Capdepera Mediaeval Market'
Mediaeval market in Capdepera
Mediaeval market in Capdepera.
Capdepera goes mediaeval this weekend
It was not alone among Mallorcan municipalities in having been declared a “vila” by King Jaume II at the turn of the fourteenth century, but Capdepera makes the most of this mediaeval connection by holding an annual Mediaeval Market.
Feudal Mallorca and the philosopher's stone
The Capdepera mediaeval fiesta is an entertainment, as fiestas always are.
What's on in Majorca: 13-19 May
Capdepera's hugely popular mediaeval market; Soller's Moors and Christians (Monday); snail fair in Sant Jordi, Palma; Smooth Jazz Festival in Sa Coma; the first Pianino concert at the Charterhouse in Valldemossa; the Balearic Symphony Orchestra concludes its season of concerts at Palma Auditorium.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
Dijous Bo and the Pollensa mediaeval fair theory
Was there a medieval fair in Pollensa? What do you think?
Andrew Ede18/11/2021 12:05