Palma's Palacio convention centre to open in March
Final agreement between Palma town hall and Meliá was signed in London today.
Palacio company officially takes over the convention centre
After eight years during which work was on, then off, then on again, the Palacio de Congresos convention centre has finally been handed over.
The new Palma convention centre is now finally finished
Adrover said that today (24 February) was another step in the process towards the handing-over of the Palacio and also to completion. “I am sure that there will be a happy end.”
Crunch convention centre talks on Monday
Acciona has been called to attend a meeting on Monday in order to explain, at first hand, what is happening with the work and what it thinks it is doing.
Palacio de Congresos award report expected shortly
Hila reiterated that if the report determines illegality in the process, the award to the Barceló group will be annulled.
Palacio de Congresos
Public control of Palma convention centre proposed
"It is worth 60 million euros. This is the cost of the work and the land. Selling it for 40 million means it is 20 million cheaper. The politicians decide, but I’m talking maths."
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals