Extradition of Briton arrested in Palmanova who faces 14 life sentences
The Briton is estimated to have profited by up to 1.6 million euros from drugs trafficking.
German facing extradition following arrest in Arenal
The 60-year-old is wanted on fraud charges by the German authorities.
Girlfriend of Arenal murderer released
Police found them holed up at the Bentley Hotel in Brussels on May 21 and they were extradited to Majorca.
Son of murdered Arenal woman appears in court
Both the boy and his girlfriend are being held at remand centres for minors.
Belgian court authorises extradition of Arenal boy
The 16-year-old boy and his girlfriend had been staying at a two-star hotel in Brussels.
Belgian court rejects extradition of Majorcan rapper
The Belgian prosecution service is to appeal the decision by a court in Ghent.
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever